Professional Nissan Multi-Point Inspection Service in Newark, DE
Make sure that your Nissan gives you lasting performance for years to come. You can now get fast and affordable multi-point inspection service at Porter Nissan. We serve all Nissan drivers from the Newark, Wilmington, Elkton, Ogletown, and Brookside areas. Discover how you can make your Nissan last longer with our affordable multi-point inspection service.
Benefits of Our Multi-Point Inspection Service
A multi-point inspection is important to detect any part of your vehicle that may break down when you least expect it. For instance, a hose break can lead to a vehicle breakdown on the road. The result can be lots of wasted time and a costly inspection. A multi-point inspection is important because you can practice a little prevention that can save you lots of time and money down the road. That's why we make our multi-point inspections fast and affordable. We want to make sure that your Nissan gets the maintenance and care that it deserves.
Save on Maintenance and Repairs Today! Service & Parts Specials
Nissan Inspection Service
Multi-point inspection service is an important maintenance check that should be performed every 3,000 miles. With a multi-point inspection, our Nissan-trained technicians will be able to check areas on your vehicle that receive a fair amount of wear. Our team can detect those small issues that can lead to major repairs. Here's a look at what is checked during a multi-point inspection:
- Oil Check - Your vehicle's oil is checked to make sure that it is clean.
- Fluid Check - We also check your vehicle's other fluids including wiper fluid, coolant, and brake fluid.
- Filter Check - All of your vehicle's filters are checked to ensure that they are in working order.
- Hoses and Belt Inspection - Our Nissan-trained technician will check your vehicle's belts and hoses for any signs of cracks or breaks.
- Battery Inspection - Your vehicle's battery and battery connectors are checked to see if they are in working order.
- Wiper Inspection - Your vehicle's wipers are checked for any excessive wear.
- Tire Inspection - The technician will check your vehicle's tires for cracks, breaks, and excessive wear.
Our Service Center Difference
At our service center, we strive to bring you the best possible service in the fastest amount of time. Our service center is open six days a week to provide you with service when you need it. We also have state-of-the-art equipment that allows us to get work done quicker. Finally, we have a comfortable waiting area complete with flat-screen TVs and WI-Fi to keep you comfortable.
Porter Nissan Dealership Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection
- Courtesy Loaners
- Rental Cars Available
- Children’s Play Area
- Business Workstations
- Parts & Gear Boutique
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Extended Hours
- Saturday Service Hours
- Performance & Customization Department
- Flat Screen TVs