Fall Maintenance Tips
in Newark, DE
Certified Fall Maintenance for Your Nissan in Newark, DE
At Porter Nissan, we recommend that customers get seasonal maintenance done on their car or SUV. Seasonal maintenance prepares your vehicle for the changing weather and ensures both performance and safety on the roads at any time of the year. You’ll be pleased to know that our facility is convenient to Newark, DE, and many surrounding communities, including Elkton, MD, Brookside, Ogletown, and Wilmington, DE. If you choose us as your service center, you’ll get to use our amenities at your auto service appointments. Now’s the time to think about fall maintenance, so plan by making your appointment today!Schedule Service Service & Parts Specials
Your Fall Maintenance Service Appointment
A complete fall maintenance appointment should include several types of service. Here are important services that should be a part of a total fall maintenance appointment for your Nissan vehicle.
- Battery Service - A good battery is a necessity during any season. However, it’s especially important to make sure your battery is working well before the cold temperatures get here. Cold weather makes it harder for your battery to do its job, so you should get your battery replaced in the fall if its voltage has become low.
- HVAC Service - It’s really important that your HVAC system can effectively heat your vehicle interior. HVAC functioning is important in terms of both comfort and visibility. The defrost feature in your vehicle needs to work properly so that you can see out of your windshield after a frost or an ice storm.
- Wiper Blade Service - You might be surprised that wiper blades typically should be replaced once a year. Fall is a good time to have your wiper blades replaced to make sure you can get your windshield clear when winter precipitation starts to fall.
- Tire Service - Have your tires inspected as part of fall maintenance. Your Nissan technicians at our service center will let you know if any of your tires should be replaced.
Book Your Fall Maintenance Appointment at Porter Nissan
Porter Nissan offers factory-certified fall maintenance services to Nissan owners. Our service center is a convenient place for service, thanks to our amenities. You can enjoy relaxing in our waiting area while we maintain your vehicle. We have Wi-Fi, free beverages, vending machines, and TVs to keep our customers comfortable. Other amenities include rental cars and a parts & gear boutique. Head over to our schedule service page and take advantage of our Saturday and extended hours when you choose your fall maintenance appointment time!Schedule Service
Porter Nissan Dealership Amenities
The Porter Nissan service department is a fully authorized Nissan service provider. In addition to the benefits of certified service technicians and genuine Nissan parts, our customers enjoy easy online service scheduling, a comfortable waiting area, monthly service specials, and more. Please visit our online scheduling page to find a time for service at our state-of-the-art facility.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection
- Courtesy Loaners
- Rental Cars Available
- Children’s Play Area
- Business Workstations
- Parts & Gear Boutique
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Extended Hours
- Saturday Service Hours
- Performance & Customization Department
- Flat Screen TVs
- Express Service Department